Friday, October 15, 2010

Too Late...

A change today I think. Cant play the same character forever.
Change is necessary for growth, for confidence, for....

"scream... no one can hear you!"

NO!... you don't fit in with my change, i locked you away.... now go.. go away!

okay back to the world...
Get dressed? I think so.
But what to wear? No i cant wear that... or that... no... no... nope... umm... no not that either...
then I saw it.

Don't! No! Please!
"I like it, I like you dress, makes you look older... that was the aim? wasn't it! to get he boys attention? well you got mine! Your in the big leagues now, you cant sneak into a club and try to order drinks without being noticed, I watched you. I watched you dance with that older guy, he didnt have any interest in you.... don't worry, I do."

No.... I cant wear that....
.... who's there?
"Stay still!"
"sto-o-op!"

No... no.... I cant wear that! I don't want that change back....

Stupid friends....
"try this one on... it's hot!"
I don't know about this one, don't you think its a bit tarty?
"that's the point, do you want to get into that club? well your going to have to look twenty one aren't you."

Back to bed I think, pillows, sheets.... You!
Get out! Get out of my bed!
Stop it Phobie, there is no one there...

"Surprise!!"

No! I don't like this game! I don't like this character, maybe try a different one...
Too late, got me now.
What? wait no... I don't want to wear this...

But you put it back on.... go on you know you loved me touching you.

You! I know you! Get away! I'll scream!

"Scream all you like, no one can hear you. 'made me up' they said 'your just imagining things' they said"
Don't.... Stop it! Get away from me!

"No good trying to hit me, your arms are strapped"
What?!?

I looked down, my dress flickered, like a TV with a bad signal, black silt to a white canvass jacket with straps, and back again....
I don't understand...

"It's a straight jacket... do you like the colour? I picked it out, makes it easier for me, don't it precious? I can get to you easier now"

Don't! Help! Someone! Please!

"what are they saving you from?"
You
"I'm not really here, but your here; you liked what I did to you so much that you have made me really again in your mind... I like it here. Easier to touch you. You do like it... don't you? Want me to do it again?

No! Please... Someone help me!

"No ones coming precious... I'll get started... again."

No! Don't!

Too late....

No comments:

Post a Comment